Skip To Content

PublishersAll your visitors are valuable

Be your own Google

Travel websites like yours get a lot of visitors, but only 5% complete a transaction. The other 95% are researching and shopping – using your site as a search engine.

How you and your users benefit from Intent Media:

  • Unlock new profits

    Tap into the value of the 95% of users who do not purchase on your site by showing them ads targeted to their search criteria.

  • Protect transaction revenue

    Show ads only to users that are unlikely to convert and protect your transactions by leveraging our sophisticated machine learning predictions.

  • Better shopping experiences

    Help comparison shoppers complete their travel research by providing an easy way to discover retailer and price alternatives.

Our ads

Our market-leading ads use precision control and targeting to reach shoppers based on their specific search parameters.

  • Full suite of placements

    Different placements for every scenario

  • Product categories

    Flights, hotels, cars and packages

  • Design & placement

    Customized and IAB-standard

  • Where ads run

    Homepage, search result and product detail pages

  • Supported devices

    Desktop, tablet and mobile

  • Participating advertisers

    Online travel agencies, metasearch sites and travel suppliers

Why choose Intent Media?

  • A premium travel-site network

    The exceptional network of our travel sites provide advertisers access to millions of valuable travel shoppers.

    The result? Maximum advertiser demand for your ad inventory.

  • Data driven ad placements

    Machine learning determines when placements appear leading to a performance rate 30X better than traditional display ads.

    The result? Maximum engagement rates for your ads.

  • You’ll love working with us

    Our cutting edge infrastructure is optimized for speed and accuracy in order to efficiently monetize users.

    The result? Maximum benefit to your transactional revenue and your bottom line.

Want to learn more?

Contact Us

Contact us to learn more